“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Here are a couple pictures Brit took for me while they were here this past weekend.
2 comments:
Sarah Nelson
said...
I have been so distracted here in Georgia and then it hit me today... Karin must have had her baby by now! I have just spent a bunch of time going through your blog and reading your L&D story. So happy things went so well for you! That is amazing! Little Abby is so adorable! Hope things are still going great and that she gives you at least a little sleep at night. Can't wait to see you in August!
2 comments:
I have been so distracted here in Georgia and then it hit me today... Karin must have had her baby by now! I have just spent a bunch of time going through your blog and reading your L&D story. So happy things went so well for you! That is amazing! Little Abby is so adorable! Hope things are still going great and that she gives you at least a little sleep at night. Can't wait to see you in August!
These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad your sister has such a great talent to share.
Post a Comment