“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, July 06, 2012

FIREWORKS

The 4TH of July is one of our family's favorite holidays.  I always get emotional on the 4TH when I think about how great my little family is and how blessed we are to have the lives we have.  We definitely missed our family traditions that we had in Texas but it ended up being kind of a perfect day.  Our good friend, Scott from the program was visiting Washington and invited us over to his sister's house where they do a ton of fireworks.  It was very similar to Grandpa Dug's show and our kind of celebrating!  We went out for a couple of hours that night, enjoyed some AWESOME fireworks and then came home.  Wish daddy got Wednesday off every week!








 



1 comment:

Sharee said...

I can't get over how cute Abby's Fourth of July outfit is! That is so fun that Scott was in town and ya all got to hang out! I wish we could have done fireworks, but Brandon worked all day on the Fourth and did not get home until close to 7... so we just had the kids do sparklers in the yard... haha. Maybe next year!