“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

1 Month (tomorrow)

We went to the park this morning for a couple of hours and Abby was able to sport the onesie that Sienna made for her.  I also love that the cute shoes Aunt A gave her stay on her feet.  Isn't she the cutest? She is getting big so fast.  I cannot believe it has already been a month and Matt and I agree that she seems to be our biggest baby at this point.  We haven't weighed her in a couple weeks so we don't know for sure but she seems to be growing so fast.



Hi, wide {blue} eyes.  We are still waiting to see if her eyes are going to stay blue or turn brown.  We don't care either way but would be shocked if we ended up with a blue-eyed baby.  I guess only time will tell.

3 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

My goodness I can't believe its already been a month! She's going to be so big by the time I finally get to see her! What a cutie.

Adri Jacob said...

Gorgeous! She has changed so much since we were there...Stop Growing!

Kelsey M. said...

what a sweet heart, i can't believe it's been a month already!!