“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, July 09, 2012

Pike's Place & Seattle With Shumways

Matt's parents and sisters drove up to visit us this weekend.  They got in Friday night and we all hung out then went to dinner at BJs.  The next morning we headed up to Seattle to enjoy Pike's Place and the surrounding areas.  While it was the hottest days of the year for Seattle, it was still cooler than the temps back home so it was perfect.  We got to enjoy the sunny skies and warm weather while walking around and didn't have to worry about getting wet.


The girls.


Too bad the lighting was horrible in this walkway.



Tanner was trying to force feed Nana some samples.


Tanner and Papa under Pike's Fish Market.


Beautiful girls with beautiful flowers.  Sienna grabbed onto Dana's leg for most of the pictures, it was really sweet.  She loves her Auntie.


Sadie in her new purple outfit by her purple flowers.


Daddy and Sadie Pie.


Sienna and Dana.


Nice face, TanMan.


 The six of us at Pike's Place.  Farmers Markets are one of my favorite little outings as a family.


The gang with the beautiful view in the background.


Adrianne and Sadie Adrianne


Tanner wasn't going to miss another nap.  


This carousel was really fast and it was hard to get a good picture.  I think this was Tanner's first time on one and he loved it.


My little cheese-balls at Ivars.  Best fish and chips I have had since living here with the exception of the girls' kids meal at Joe Fortes in Vancouver, Canada.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Pike's Place is awesome. You must love living so close to Seattle.