“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fun with Cousins

We spent Sadie's birthday weekend in Quincy with Brit and her family.  They made Sadie feel very special on her b-day and we all had a great weekend.



Matching PJs from Brit.  They're wearing name badges from their club.  We're going to miss living a couple hours away from the Gillespies.


Dr. Kyle giving us all eye exams.


Sienna and Mommy need glasses. 


I think all movie theaters should have a set up like this.  We enjoyed pizza and popcorn while watching Ice Age 4.

2 comments:

Adri Jacob said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I am in love with Sienna's glasses! She is so beautiful! :)

Sharee said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the glasses!