“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, July 09, 2012

Kerry Park

We went to Kerry Park which is listed as one of the top places to visit here.  It was much smaller than I expected but it was one of the most gorgeous views of the city.  We packed a picnic and enjoyed a beautiful Sunday afternoon together after church.

















2 comments:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

You are already out and about doing so much, even Costco trips! You are wonder mom!! You look great, I can't believe you just had a baby! I want that:)

Anonymous said...

Such a fun, fabulous, wonderful trip! THANK YOU again for letting us come:) We love you!