“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cute Pictures

Me and the girls on our way to church.  The girls were excited because I bought a box full of headbands and flowers.  I think they turned out super cute on my super cute girls.


 My sister gave me this onesie and it is one of my favorites.  So simple, so cute.  It's still a little big on Abbs but I didn't want to wait any longer.


 My nephew Crew used to pull his hair and scream like crazy and now Abby does it.  It is so sad and frustrating because her cry is heartbreaking and she does it all of the time.


 My grown up boy.  Tanner is often the first to run and jump into the van and so he gets to choose which car seat he wants to sit it.  Today he decided he wanted to sit in the middle.  It lasted long enough for a picture and that was it but he thought he was so funny. He looks sad in the picture but he isn't, he was mid sentence telling me something.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

Super cute pics! I love the one of Tanner. You are looking great already and Abby is what, like a month?!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

KARIN, what the crap???? It doesn't even look like you were just pregnant, super jealous over here, I need your secrets!!!!!! You are smokin hot!

Sarah Nelson said...

Looks like you guys are still having a lot of fun in Washington! I am still amazed at how active you are after having a little one. I'm pretty much glued to my house after having a baby (although I guess C-sections can do that to you somewhat). We leave Georgia in just a little over a week. Crazy how fast summer has gone!