“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, July 02, 2012

Cousins!

Brittney, Kyle and the gang met up were so nice and met up with us to play over the weekend.  We had fun eating out and swimming at their hotel pool.  Cousins are the best!


Ella is quite the little babysitter these days and has made up her own fliers for advertisement.  She is so good with babies and Abigail loved snuggling with her.


Cute little Sadie Pie.  I love their new suits and they were only 6$.


Little stinker was so funny at the pool.  Actually, he is just so funny all of the time.  Can't get enough of my little man.


Most of the gang! Kyle, Grandma, Abby and I were on the other side taking the pictures.


Dash has a little obsession with Grandpa, as do we all.  He is simply the best around and so much fun.  My favorite moment of swimming was when Dash was jumping on my dad's head singing, "I'm on his head, I'm on his head" over and over again and without warning my dad either dropped him or Dash fell but either way, it was so funny.


Katie's turn to snuggle up with Abby.  Wish I got a picture of Ashley and Abby together.


Cousins are the best kind of best friends!

No comments: