Abby is getting chunkier by the day and is already changing so much. I both love and hate it. It's so fun to watch my little people grow but sometimes it goes way too fast.
Snuggled up in her PJs.
Hot pink toes like her sisters. It was difficult both painting and getting a picture of her toes because I had the other three kids also sitting on top of me so excited to watch.
This was a favorite of my outfits that Sadie got when she was a baby and it is just as adorable on Abby.
3 comments:
i am missing all of you so much.
i know she'll be tiny when i see her, but abby is going to be so big when you get back :(
give the kids loves from us!
HOW CUTE!! Can you believe I have YET to paint Makaida's toes?? What am I thinking?
She is so sweet, precious, beautiful, snuggly, PERFECT! We are missing loving on her, don't let her grow too much before you are back!! SLY
Post a Comment