Daddy started work and spent two weeks in which is was a total bummer for everyone but while he was gone we tried to have some fun. The kids slept in bed with me every night which made things interesting but they went to bed earlier and slept later. I might not have slept great but they did. Tanner fell into the BYU duck pond while Matt was away but luckily missed the boulder by inches and managed to not drown. Abby played in a box while I tried to get things done and started to crawl more officially, doing the wounded warrior less and less each day. She also started pulling up on everything and strolling around furniture. Sienna finished school and of course, the kids played some Mario. Two weeks was longer than I've been away from Matt since we met with only one exception and that is when he moved to TX three weeks before me but at that time we didn't have any kiddos. So glad those two weeks are over. We had fun but things are always better when Matt's around.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment