“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Strawberry Thief

Abby LOVES to eat. She eats a lot too. Last night she ate a pancake, yogurt, 1/3 of banana and had 7 ounces of whole milk. Yes, we've made the switch a couple weeks early and she loves it and so does my bank account.

This morning I pulled out some bread to make the kids some toast and Abby made her way into the fridge and helped herself to some strawberries. She is fast and puts everything in her mouth. At least these are meant to be edible.



"You caught me"


No comments: