“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Swimming Lessons and Farmer's Market

We didn't waste a lot of time before getting these little fish into swimming lessons. The swim school is at the bottom of the hill so we decided to walk down and check it out. We signed up and the girls started the next day. Tanner waited a week because he does evening classes with daddy. The girls had their first lesson last week and have their second today. Tanner had his first last night and it was the cutest thing watching him with Matt in the water. They are all doing great and LOVE the water.  After lessons, we walked to the farmer's market next door and ate fresh nectarines and plums on our walk home. We picked up a lot of new fruit last night after Tanner's lesson so we don't need to stop by again today but eating the yummy fruit made the walk back up the hill more enjoyable for everyone so we might have to just have to grab some anyway.




Baby bananas for our little monkey.

No comments: