“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, June 28, 2013

Matt's Big 3-0!!

Thirty days of thirty has come to an end. Daddy left for work Monday morning and the kids and I got busy blowing up balloons and writing our favorite adjectives that describe daddy to tape on the back window. We also filled water balloons and the kids ambushed daddy as he got home. Our plan was to make him feel like a kid on his big birthday. The kids also helped me wrap his presents with some of their pictures they have colored since we moved here. It was a great day celebrating our favorite person!!





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love my Matthew and I am so thankful you took such good care of him in his big day:)