“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 21 - Ice Cream Overload


Everyone that knows Matt knows that his few passions in life consist of The Gospel, reading and ice-cream. For day 21, I had some fun at the grocery store and came home with seven different cartons of ice-cream for an ice-cream overload. Good thing that ice-cream when unopened has a long expiration date but that is really an invalid point when you know how much we eat at our house.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Mmm...half baked. :)

Adri Jacob said...

Gosh I wish my freezer looked like yours right now! YUMMY!!!!!

Ashley said...

I wish my freezer looked like that. Mmmm! You're such a good wife.

Anonymous said...

Matt could not be any happier, I am sure, than when he looks in that freezer!!! YUMMY:)sly