“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Hillcrest Hawk Award

I am so proud of Sienna. She received the Hillcrest Hawk award and was called up in front of the entire school body to receive her certificate. The award was given to two students in each class. She was chosen for her hard work and willingness to help others. So proud of my sweet girl!!


Sienna and Mrs. Headman. We had a great year and loved Mrs. Headman as Sienna's teacher.


This is Sienna's friend, Corban. He is in the afternoon Kindergarten but all students went at the same time the last week of school. I was at the school three different times in the last week and these two were always right by each other. They sat next to each other on the bus too. So cute!!


Sienna and Principal Eagar


Way to go, Sienna!!


Kids chosen from Mrs. Headman's AM & PM classes.

No comments: