“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Muir Woods With Lauren & Mike

Lauren and Mike came into town and stayed with us for the weekend. It was so much fun having them visit and explore with us. They spent Thursday in San Francisco and then Friday we all went to Muir Woods and Golden Gate Park together. Muir woods was absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love. I love how much we are able to be outdoors together as a family here. We are loving our hiking and can't wait until we go camping soon. Here are a lot of pictures from our fun day together.

 Little Miss Abby isn't so little anymore. 

 Can you tell how excited Tanner was to stop and take a picture? Funny thing is that the rest of the day, he said to me many times, "picture time -CHEESE" and waited for me to take out the camera.

 Sadie cracks me up.

 Cuties.

These trees are so beautiful and so tall.

 There were a lot of trees that had other trees growing out of them. I don't know how to explain it but if you look closely, you'll see that there are little mini trees growing out of the trunk. It was so neat.

 I really think these are so cool that they grow up like a normal planted tree with leaves, etc.

 My hiking buddy. Love my Abby even if she pulls my hair while we're hiking.

 Beautiful ladies.

 Gorgeous.

 Love my family!! It was so nice having Lauren and Mike with us so we could get pictures of all six of us too.

 I love when Tanner explains things to me.


 Look how big those trunks are - so amazing.




 Forest dance.









 Sienna loves her crazy crossed eyes. She's such a nut.

 Oh Sadie...


 Looking with amazement at the trees.






 I had so much fun visiting with Lauren. So glad they came.

 Thanks Aunt Michelle for the hiking backpack. We love it.

MY handsome boys goofing around.






 This trunk was 1000 years old. 

Coming up on the Golden Gate Bridge. After the park we ate at BJ's for some delicious food.

No comments: