“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Silly Sadie

I've started watching our friend's little guy Owen every Monday and Friday. It has been a lot of fun and it gives me an excuse to stay home a couple of times a week and stay in my PJs. The girls love Owen and I think he likes them quite a bit too.
.
Owen is only 3 months older than Sadie and he is bigger than Sienna.
.

Sadie and Owen had a lot of one on one time while Sienna was taking her nap.
.

Sadie kept trying to steal Owen's binky. She doesn't even like binkies, she just wanted to tease him.
.
Since she wouldn't leave him alone I gave her one of her own and she gave Owen a big kiss with it.
.
When Sadie was born I thought she was going to a binky girl. Sienna never liked them and after a couple weeks neither did Sadie. She loves to play around with them but never sucks them or uses them how they are intended.

Instead she makes silly faces and chews on all of the edges.

Sadie smashing her face to blow one big intense kiss.

I don't know what she is doing here but it makes me laugh.
.
Sadie helping me fold laundry and playing peek-a-boo with Matt's sock.

Sadie getting frustrated because she can't get her water that she dropped. Little Miss Sadie is changing so much every day. She has been taking more and more steps every day. Yesterday she walked across the dining room/now toy room to the kitchen. It was about 15 steps unassisted. She is also talking more every day too. The words she'll say consistently are "Mama, night-night, Allie, dance, kitty and no." She has said a few other words here and there but I don't remember all of them and some are much easier to understand than others. My favorite though is when she does her baby gibberish, I can't get enough.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Owen is darling with his head of curls!
It's unfortunate but it happens to the best of us...the staying in your pj's all day!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA What a silly, charming, happy, beautiful tease our little Sadie is! I love her!!!!

Kaytie Brown said...

I LOVE chill jammie days!!

Tammy said...

Those binkie pictures are seriously the best!!!