“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Popsicles

A 95 degree day definitely deserves a treat. Yesterday was so hot and we needed a cool break from the sun so we decided to bust out the popsicles. These are 100% juice too and they were delicious. Sadie had apple juice and Sienna's was a berry mix. Yum Yum, summer tastes good too.
.

Sadie and Sienna eating popsicles together.

Sadie playing around while Sienna wouldn't stop eating it for one second.

I am looking forward to sharing many popsicles this summer.

It was a little cold for Sadie at first but she got the hang of it and dove right in.

"I want more!"

Sienna got to the end of hers and was trying to suck it like a straw.

She got it! I must add that she didn't get any purple stains on her clothes either!!

4 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i love the new picture at the top! i bought those flippyflops for gracie, but even 0-3 months are too huge. i don't think she'll ever get to wear them :)

100% juice popsicles? where do i find those? awesome! and if my boys didn't spill, they'd get to eat their popsicles outside with their shirts on, too :)

JEN said...

your girls are so adorable! I want to grab baby sadie and eat her up:) She reminds me of Roper. Looks like some good old summer fun!!

Kiera said...

I love popsicles too! I need to give my kids some, I don't think I have for a while!

Tammy said...

I love the one of Sadie with her mouth open about to take a bite, too cute!