“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Sweet Girl has Returned

She'll still have her sassy moments but for the most part my sweet Sienna has returned to me. I just got on the computer to check flights to Utah and as I was sitting against the wall Sienna came up to me and gave me a big kiss. As she kissed me I said, "MUAH" but didn't close my mouth. She waited for me to pucker up again and kissed me over and over. Then she laughed and said, "Oh mom, I love you" as she rolled on the floor next to me. I just asked her if I could have one more kiss and she replied with, "yeah, of course I can do that."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sienna! Glad it has been better and hope you have had a great weekend. So excited that you are checking out tickets for Utah!!!!! only 2 months:)SLY

Macdonalds said...

Yay!