There are a million reasons why I love Matt but the best thing about him is that he is ALL MINE! Matt is the nicest, hardest working, loving and most giving person I know. He is so patient with me and is always willing to hear my side of things without getting upset. I am so in love with my man.
.

PS. He's super hot too!

On the way to church. I forget how many freckles I really have until I look at pictures.

Matt and I had a great weekend full of eating out, swimming and hanging out with our girls. Nothing beats my time with Matt.

He even tolerates me taking a million pictures on our way to church and smiles the whole time. I know it was probably driving him crazy but he's a trooper.
5 comments:
You are beautiful! He is a very lucky man indeed.
I love that you love him:) I couldn't wish for anything more than that you both be happy and love those little beauties of yours! Thanks for being so wonderful Karin!
I must say, Matt is a great guy. He does seem to have an ocean of patience, he's so sweet with your girls, just a nice guy. Your bold personality compliments his calm one!
Balend told me yesterday that he thinks your funny because you say anything that comes to your mind.
Your hair seriously looks SO beautiful! Just thought you should know. Also - Matt really is a wonderful guy. You are a lucky girl!
Did you use steam curlers? Your hair looks so cute!. Matt is more photogenic than me while driving...I'm a little jealous! Ha ha! He sure is a great husband!
I can't believe I get to see you in less than a month!!!!!!
Post a Comment