We have gone swimming every day for the past week except for Sunday. Usually it is after work when Matt gets home and the sun has gone down. This summer has started off in the right direction!!!
.

This picture catches how the girls are ALWAYS teasing each other. Sadie kicking Sienna in the head while Sienna tickles Sadie's leg. They are so funny to watch. Yesterday, Sadie stole some of Sienna's snacks and started crawling away very quickly. Sienna was on her tail crawling after her and when she caught up to her she grabbed her feet and dragged her backwards across the rug. I love watching them tease each other and having them both break out in laughter.
.

Our friends Tara and Sophie came swimming with us yesterday. I bet you wouldn't guess that Sophie is half Sadie's age. Yep, Sadie is 11 months this week and Sophie is only 5. My girls are
itty bitty.

We're still waiting for those rays to kick in and give us some color. We are having so much fun at the pool and we were able to make it out twice yesterday. Once during the day with our friends and then again when Matt came home from work.
8 comments:
I am so jealous of you right now. I have yet to go swimming this summer and I am craving it like nothing else!
The pool is seriously the best place to be in the summer!
Isn't it great having kids to take swimming! Nathan LOVES the pool and his swimming lessons. Did you sign the girls up?
jealous. totally. we lived in the pool last summer, but i am so hesitant to take gracie to the pool to just sit and i am not going to actually take her swimming-not for a couple more months :) at least the boys are in the pool everyday for swimming lessons, for the next month!
and not being tan is a good thing-it means you are putting enough sunscreen on your girls! i hope you are putting plenty on you, too :)
love ya.
You do go to the pool lots! haha. the girls look adorable! I told Bryan about those way cute flip flops you bought for Sadie today. I loved them!
We are really enjoying the pool too. It is great, who knew that swimming could make summer come alive so easily. Boy, we've missed out the last few years, but I think we are going to make up for it. We haven't been quite as much as you have though!! It sounds like you are having summer fun too. I'm sure those tans will arrive soon. My little whities are finally starting to show that they are 1/4 hispanic.
I don't know if it's so much that your girls are tiny as it is that Soph is a chub! Anyway, we'll definitely need to swim again sometime!
SO envious of your neighbors pool. That makes for a very enjoyable summer in Texas.
I'm with Reni, wear sunblock! It's okay to rock the blindingly white skin.
Post a Comment