I didn't have Owen all day today because Sadie had a fever and we didn't want to get him sick but we had fun for the short time that he was here. I pushed the love seat and couch together facing each other and made the kids a fort. They loved it.

Where's Sadie?

Sadie kept trying to climb off of the couch.

Then she got stuck in the blanket. The girls love playing peek-a-boo.

Isn't Owen darling? He is such an easy kid to watch. In fact, it is more like he comes over to play twice a week. He is such a sweet and happy boy that my girls just adore. We have fun together. He's my little buddy and always snuggles up to me and he naps like a champ.

Sienna even got to take her nap in her fort today and she slept through my friend coming over and showing me pictures from her recent trip to New Zealand.

My mom sent the girls matching leotards and tutus. I'll have pictures of the tutus eventually but aren't these leotards precious? I put them on the girls and Sienna said, "now I need to dance." She had fun posing many times for pictures in her new dress.

This dance is called
Smash Your Sister.

Allie, she even remembered "sparkle, sparkle, sparkle." I just couldn't get her to stop watching her show to look at the camera while she was doing it.
7 comments:
Oh I love those leotards! Your mom is so awesome!
I love that "smash your sister!" Too funny. With Bridger it is "shake your brothers brains out!" They are fun though:)
So cute! I love the leotards. Looks like the girls are having lots of fun!
cute cute!
Karin Liechty, how are you? I just finished checking out your blog. You have the CUTEST girls. And I can imagine nothing beats a fort made out of couches.
Cute little leotards!! I miss you too Karin! I got that swim suit through modbe clothing. You usually order it online or at one of their "parties" but i went down to the warehouse in orem and picked mine up that way. I got it last summer and wore it every time there was water involved and its still in amazing shape. so worth the money! also super modest and still way cute. I love it :)
That fort looks fun. I love the leotards and the smash sister dance. We have one here called Scoobie Snack, that is when Stephen piles on top of Natalie and pretends to eat her. Too fun!
Post a Comment