“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Park

Sienna asks to go to the park every day. It is one of our favorite things to do in the morning. Here are some pictures from a trip to a near by park with some friends last week.
.
To make more room for everyone to swing, Sienna and Sadie rode together. They both thought it was so fun but after a few minutes Sienna said, "Mom, Sadie wants to get out."

Joci was thrilled when Sienna was done riding tandem with Sadie and wanted a turn herself. Everybody wins. Sorry about the quality of the picture- I need to clean my lens and we are looking at new cameras. We're looking into a Cannon ELFP.

My good friend Tricia and her beautiful Kaley Belle (wrapped in a quilt from my mom!).

Sienna on the big girl swing. She loves underdogs but I still get too nervous to push her too high on the real swings.

I love this picture even though it is far away. Left to right: Sadie, Joci, Audrey, Sienna. I love the summer and look forward to many trips to the park and pool.


Another video from our ride home from Austin. Sienna was telling us about how much she loves Sadie and that Joci and Audrey are her best friends.

4 comments:

Jared and Jessica said...

I love the swing pictures of Sienna and Sadie together. So cute!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

what is it with girls and swings? my boys could care less-just give them a slide and some dirt.

the picture of s and s on the swing together is awesome :)

Kiera said...

That is so cute! I have to show that to james and Audrey! Sienna is such a cutie! I loved watching that! So cute! I am glad that they are best friends! That was funny when she said she couldn't see them!! Hopefully we can play soon!

Angie said...

Your little girls are getting so big!! How cute :)