“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, June 07, 2009

New Camera

A combination of a new camera and my funny kids made me a little picture crazy today. I am completely in love with both the camera and my girls. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
.
Sienna and Sadie eating some chips before church. (I apologize for the date, both it being incorrect and showing.)

Smiley Sienna

Sadie laughing at Sienna.

Do you like Sadie's ponytail?

Sienna is a little exhausted.

.
Sadie is so close to walking. She took a step while standing in the middle of the floor by herself but this video is of Sadie dancing by herself.

If you listen closely you can hear Sadie saying, "dance, dance, dance."

10 comments:

The Holcombs said...

Hooray for new cameras. Don't you just love taking photos with a fun new camera? Enjoy!

Tammy said...

I was admiring the matching dresses at church. Your girls are just so stinking cute and that Sadie is so smiley. I was enjoying all her smiles and waves during sunday school.

Alyssa said...

Too cute! Love Sadie's little pony tail. :)

Bryan and Allie said...

Sadie is going to be walking any minute now! So is just so darn cute! :) I'm so happy you like your new camera.

Kelsey M. said...

So fun! I love new cameras and I love your cute girls.

Angie said...

I love Sadie's little pony tail! Both of your girls are just precious, and I think Sadie looks so much like her beautiful mommy it's crazy.

Kiera said...

I want a new camera too! How fun!

Macdonalds said...

I love Sadie's dancing! Great pics with the new camera.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

why is that video of sadie dancing not longer?! it's awesome. she's too cute. visit again already!

brit said...

yeah! i'm glad you love the camera! and who wouldn't love those girls. they are so cute! little sadie and her bootie shake is so cute i can hardly stand it. are you busy for labor day? maybe we should rondevous . . .