“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, January 02, 2009

Bring on the New Year!

Happy New Year!
.
Sienna playing with the kittens at Petsmart.
.
Sadie fell asleep in her Jumperoo. She was up partying New Year's Eve.

3 comments:

Kiera said...

That is funny how Sadie fell asleep in her jumperoo. I had fun with the missionaries. I felt really inadequate though.

Kelsey M. said...

Looks like Sadie was thinking exactly what I was thinking at midnight...sleep is good. :)

Gina said...

I love Sadie with the tea cup. It looks like you had a fun Christmas and New Year.

You can only jump on my trampoline if you bring the admission fee, brownies from Karin's Kitchen!