“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Little Girl

It doesn't seem like that long ago that Sienna was born into our family. Now she is running around and speaking in full sentences. I can't believe my little girl is going to be two in just a few months. Sienna, you are such a special part of my life. You make me laugh every day. You are the best big sister and take such good care of Sadie. You are one of the smartest little girls I have ever met and more importantly one of the sweetest. I love you very much!
.
Sienna's first Easter. She was two weeks old.

13 comments:

Macdonalds said...

I can't believe she is almost two.

Bryan and Allie said...

Haha, sorry about the other comment! I just speak what is on my mind. :)

Ya P90X kicks your butt, but I see results. I stuck with it for about 3 weeks but then it got hard going up to Kaysville so much (because you work out 6 days a week) and all the holidays. I hope to get back on it once in Texas and to get in shape for the summer! :) You're welcome to join me if you'd like. I have all the DVD's.

James said...

Hey cool. Allie does p90x too! I told you it is awesome! Sienna sure is a cutie! It is amazing how fast they grow!
-Kiera

Jenn said...

ohhhh, i cannot believe your lil girl is almost two, she is a doll. i must meet her sometime.

Loralee said...

She is such a precious little thing. I can't believe she is almost two years old!!! I loved this post. It was just special.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

we love sienna, too! she sure is a sweetie!

Gina said...

It all goes by so quickly. Especially when they start crawling at 6 months!

Author said...

I love this picture. Shes so sweet. I always look back on my boys at this age and my heart just aches. I think in the moment we never appriciate how precious they are at two weeks. Or at least I dont.

Gina said...

My birthmark magically disappeared! Thanks for remembering.

The party went well, now all my kids sick so I won't see you at church.

jamie said...

Yep I am going!

jamie said...

I'm not sure on the cost to be honest. My Mom is taking my sisters and I--good excuse for us to all see each other since one of my sisters lives there in The Woodlands. Yeah I figure our insurance sucks and won't cover it but Mary is going to check for me anyway!

brit said...

that picture is darling. tell sienna we miss her and hopefully we will get to see her in the spring :) also, hope sadie gets better.

love ya,

b

erica said...

Sorry, this is random and unrelated to Sienna's adorable picture (I love her hat and the bunny!), but I just saw this on CNN and thought I'd send it to people who it might actually affect:

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/13/news/companies/crib_recall/index.htm