“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Emily Esther

No, I am not pregnant and naming my baby Emily Esther. Emily is one of my best friends from Utah that is quite upset learning that I won't be visiting any time soon. As badly as I want to see everyone in Utah, I have a million reasons why our trip in February just wasn't a good idea. On the other hand, Emily has a million and one reasons why we should go to Utah. It is looking like Em and her boys are just going to have to come to Texas and deal with the unbearable heat in June for a couple weeks. Here are a couple pictures of the two of us that I found today that made me laugh. Emily, I vote that next time we're together we take a picture when both of us are showered and looking good (and not pregnant)!
.
Meet chubby Emily and chubbier Karin. I was 7 months prego with Sienna and Em was 5 months prego with Max.
.
This would be super skinny, showered and gorgeous Emily with not so showered and almost skinny Karin. (Em, we could use some good fake tanner ha ha)!

4 comments:

Macdonalds said...

You mean the very chubby prego Emily! I forgot how fat my face gets. That is scary to remember. You always look great and skinny, I don't know what you are thinking. I still think you need to come visit, at least when Reni has her baby.

Kiera said...

That is too bad you aren't going to Utah. Poor Emily... but at least you have your birthday weekend you guys are doing together to look forward to!!!

Author said...

Ha! I love finding those old reminising pictures. You look so great. Its kinda weird to see you pregant. Yeah I know we both have two kids but seeing someone that way kind of is a shocker

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i seriously laughed so hard at that first picture of you and em. it totally brought me back to the married ward days...so funny! you guys looked so cute!

and em's middle name is esther? that's funny, too :)

and i'm with emily...you need to make a trip out when gracie gets here. so does this announcement mean you aren't coming to utah until october? is that even possible to do?

love ya!
reni