“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, January 05, 2009

Close to Crawling

10 comments:

Author said...

doesnt it make you totally sad when the babies grow up. I wasn't so bad with the first one, but when number two started growing up too fast it really bummed me out. Bronze is now trying to walk (8 months) and I keep knocking him over. I just dont think I could do that yet.

Macdonalds said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I sure hope you come in February! Sadie is such a cutie, I'm not surprised she is practically crawling. We miss you!

jamie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!!

Kiera said...

That will be fun! Then Drew and her can crawl all over together!

Brandon and Amber said...

She's too young to be crawling!!! Don't you just wish that they can stay little in your arms forever? I already feel like Hallie is growing faster than I would like. Sadie sure is cute!

Bryan and Allie said...

What a cutie pie! I can't wait to see that little angel in 15 days!!! :) Thanks for all your help with our house!

Alyssa said...

So cute! That's so exciting that she's just about on the move.

Kelsey M. said...

So you think you can dance was my next one! Haha seriously. I loooove it.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cole sat and watched those videos over and over...he misses sadie and wanted to know if she was in my tummy now. good thing he is getting a gracie soon :)

and i can't believe she isn't crawling yet! it seems like sienna was crawling by this time? she is such a cutie!

love ya-
reni

erica said...

Sadie's so adorable! Her flipping motion kind of reminds me of that old video of Brandon's Kyla flipping over. Poor babies. It must be frustrating wanting to move around and not knowing how to.

Hope you're doing well! Glad to see your Chistmas was enjoyable :)