“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
lol! i love it when you go to someone's blog and their music blasts out and scares the heck out of you and you think, crap i hope that didn't wake up the baby ;)
Hahahaha I agree. Mostly because I usually have my own music playing...or I'm being sneaky at work and blogging and then loud music is suddenly blasting out of my speakers. Ya know.
8 comments:
Why?
i hope you didn't just lose some friends :)
love ya!
reni
Finally, someone has the guts to put it out there, I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR SAPPY MUSIC EITHER!
A-GREED!
lol! i love it when you go to someone's blog and their music blasts out and scares the heck out of you and you think, crap i hope that didn't wake up the baby ;)
Hahahaha I agree. Mostly because I usually have my own music playing...or I'm being sneaky at work and blogging and then loud music is suddenly blasting out of my speakers. Ya know.
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! When you log on to the site, its the SAME SONG EVERY TIME! VERY ANNOYING! :)
It's a personal choice I guess!
Post a Comment