The girls have been fighting a cold lately so I have kept them inside away from friends. I decided to take the girls to a play date today and let them get out and run around. They had so much fun and now it is back to house arrest because Aunt Allie and Uncle Bryan are moving out here next week and they're bringing Papa with them for a few days. Nana is coming the week after. We have to be healthy for grandma and grandpa!!!
.

Sienna loves Sadie and is always trying to protect her. If one of Sienna's friends starts to touch or play near Sadie, Sienna gets very upset and says, "No, my Sadie. Leave Sadie alone."

This past weekend Matt and I tried a diner in Haltom City. It was pretty good but we agreed that next time we go we're going to make sure there are a lot more people there. Our waitress kept coming to our table and just stood there watching us eat. It was pretty awkward. They had a delicious banana split though and Sienna enjoyed eating the hot fudge that was drizzled all over the plate.

Today the girls and I went to Let's Jump for our ward's play date. It is a bounce house with a bunch of slides and obstacle courses. Sienna couldn't care less about the slides. She just wanted to play with the balls. The best part about this is that it was FREE. Kids under 2 don't have to pay and they don't make the adults pay either.

Joci was unable to make it to the bounce house this morning so we picked up Happy Meals on our way home and went to her house for a quick visit. Yesterday, Sienna got very upset with me because I wouldn't let her go play with Joci and Tricia. She walked the to front door saying, "Come on, come on. Mommy, play outside with Tricia and Joci." I am very anxious for the weather to stop being so up and down so the girls can get better and play more. We're having fun at home though. I'm not much of a hermit but it has been nice having an excuse to stay home and play with the girls. I even made homemade rolls Monday for the first time and they turned out great!
.
Sienna all decked out with Joci's dress up.
5 comments:
hahahaha thats hilarious about your waitress. Gotta love awkward stuff like that. Sounds like you've been having some fun!
I love the dress up clothes! Little girls are so cute!
FUN! Hope your girls are doin better :)
cute girls. so sad when the are sick especially when gramma and grandpa are coming! how fun!!
and i am going to a store tomorrow to look at dresses...but i can't stop thinking about yours :) i will let you know after tomorrow!
love ya!
reni
Let's Jump was free for ya'll, huh? You should go daily. I would!
Your homemade rolls were great. Cole ended up eating the majority. So I tried the next day to make french bread. It didn't rise much after 2 hours and turned out to be a bit rough in texture. I need to practice.
Post a Comment