“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stuck at Home

The past couple days have been horrible outside. We had an ice storm yesterday and early this morning so the girls and I have stayed inside for the most part. Matt went to the airport last night to head to Utah for work. His flight was supposed to leave at 9:30. He called me at about 12:30 this morning letting me know that after sitting on the plane for a few hours his flight was canceled. The roads were so bad that he didn't want to drive home so he went with his co-worker Logan to his house that is closer to the airport. Their flight was rescheduled for 7:30 but I talked to him at 8:30 and he was still sitting on the plane waiting to take off. The BYU career fair has already started. I am hoping that they get there in time to do some recruiting so this wasn't all a complete waste of time that Matt could have been working towards his monthly goal. I am just grateful that he is safe and avoided all of the accidents last night.
.
Sadie has moved up to the booster seat and loves it. Sienna and Sadie just laugh at each other the whole time while sitting down to eat.
.
Sienna gets to sit at the big table now.

.
Sadie has been crawling a little bit here and there for over a month but this morning she just took off. It still catches me off guard when I see her take off towards something.

Tricia and Joci have also been stuck at home due to the weather but luckily they only live a few houses down the street. Sienna and Joci were celebrating after not being able to see each other yesterday.

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh my goodness, Sadie's crawl is just adorable! How fun that she's mobile now!

Macdonalds said...

I love the videos. Sadie is so cute! I guess it's a good thing you weren't trying to fly out with Matt last night. I'm glad he is okay.

Jenn said...

what does your husband do? i hate ice.
sorry, i forgot to ask my mom what email she would prefer, but i will let you know asap. she will be so excited to communicate with you.
-and i totally knew that was a mavericks cake... i've been looking at sports logos all week. i think it turned out awesome!!

Kaytie Brown said...

GO Sadie GO!!!
P.S. thanks again for watching my babes

.l i c k t e e s. said...

whatever to what emily said...you totally should have been flying out with matt :)

i can't believe sadie is big enough for a booster. when i picture her, she is still as little as the last time we saw her :)

Loralee said...

I cannot believe the craziness of that BYU trip. But more unbelievable is Sadie crawling!! Eeek! So fun. She looks just like a little Cupie Doll to me. You just want to give her a little squeeze. What a cutie!

jaybay said...

Your girls are so cute! They have such beautiful eyes!

erica said...

That video of Sienna and her friend dancing is SO funny! It looks like it's been speed up, lol