Sienna is Papa's shadow. She eats breakfast with him in the morning, makes him read to her, makes him sing for her and is constantly running around the house looking for him. Yesterday was 80 degrees and gorgeous so Dan and I took the girls to the park and then played tennis.
.
Swings are still Sienna's favorite thing to do at the park..
I love that Sadie can swing with Sienna now and she loves it too.
She started doing this new thing with her tongue where she curls it up. It is so cute.
.
This wasn't the easiest slide for papa to go down but he did it anyway because Sienna asked him to.
.
.
6 comments:
I'm a bit jealous that it's warm enough for you guys to go to a park and play outside. This whole under 20 degree thing is gettin old. Haha
So so so fun and cute! It is good that I get my turn in a couple of weeks or I would be beyond jealous. Thanks for keeping Papa happy. SLY
Cute! I didn't realize Sadie was old enough now for swings and slides. She looks like she's having fun :)
I love their facial expressions. Siennas face when you told her not to smile, is hilarious. She looks like a young you with those eyes.
WHY DO I LIVE IN UTAH??? It looks so warm there, Matt's dad is so cute with your kids. I love the Shumways.
YAY for 80 degrees!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment