Sienna woke up yesterday morning to Papa, Uncle Bryan and Aunt Allie in the house. She was so excited to see Papa and Allie. Warming up to Uncle Bryan took a little while but now they are buds. We spent the day yesterday moving Bryan and Allie into their house. We are so happy they are here with us.
.

Sienna wanted Papa to color with her first thing this morning.
.

Sadie wasn't going to be left out.

The girls playing at Bryan and Allie's house.

Sienna has already figured out that if mommy says no she can ask Papa.

Sadie working on crawling.

She can crawl, it is just typically backwards. She always gets stuck behind or under things. After rolling around for a minute, she made her way between the chair and wall.

Joci taking Sienna for a ride through her kitchen the other day.

Sadie getting ready for some sweet potatoes. She loved them.

Sienna's coloring with markers at Joci's house.

She loves wearing my shoes and walking around the house.
8 comments:
Glad you guys have family around now! How fun.
Thanks for putting the pictures out there for me to see Karin! You are the best. I am so jealous that Papa is there and that I am not, but I will be in just 2 weeks:)Loves to all of you.
Andrea
I love Sadie's big eyes--she's so sweet! Did she end up eating the crayons?
i am so glad that dan, bryan and allie made it out there! how exciting to have real family in texas now :)
sadie looks so cute sitting up-but i'm sad to know that the next time we see her she will be walking! she's so cute :) love sienna's coloring, too. i can't wait to have a little girl that wants to color!
how fun to have family around. And secretly, I do miss the 30 degree weather. I have so many cute new coats and jackets that I never got to wear this year. Im bummed.
Your girls are so cute! I love the Sadie crawls backwards:) That is priceless! AND I love your shoes... I'm pretty sure I have the same ones (in two different colors:)!)
Those are some cute pictures. I like that Sienna had plans for her time with Papa-so cute! I'm with Reni, I wish my boys loved to color...
Max does the same thing with my high heels. I only worry when he grabs a purse and a scarf to go with it.
I didn't realize the girls' eyes were so dark. Are they black?
Post a Comment