“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Growing Up

Sienna went to Joci's house this morning. I thought it was going to be so nice to have some time to get a few things done without interruptions. It was nice but my house felt so boring without her talking to me and running around playing with her toys. I love my girls so much and can't imagine my life without them. I am very grateful for the opportunity I have to stay home with them every day. Here are some random pictures from the past few days of what my favorite people have been up to.

The other day I put Sadie on the floor to play for a couple minutes while I loaded the car to leave. I came back in and she had rolled over and fallen asleep. She must have been tired because she was out in about 30 seconds.

Sienna loves green ice cream cones.

Sadie playing tea party.

Getting ready to leave. She is so grown up.

Sienna took her own camera with us to take pictures of Uncle Bryan's house.

Matt is a good sport. Audrey and Sienna wouldn't leave him alone the other night but he just let them climb all over him.

Today my nephew turns 4. This is a picture of him taking Sienna on her first Mustang ride. Happy Birthday Cole! We love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sienna Looks So Big!!! Both your girls are adorable.

Alyssa said...

It was fun bumping into you at the store yesterday!

I can't believe how fast these kids change! Your girls are definitely darling!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute pictures of the girls! cole loves the last picture, but he doesn't believe me that it is sienna when she was a baby...he thinks it is sadie :)

thanks again for his birthday phone call! he has already had a great day :)

love ya-
reni and cole

Richard H. Glassford II said...

Hey,

The family is growing fast. We are very glad you are having fun with your family. It was very nice to have all our kids home for Christmas. It meant the world to us.

I view your blog on a regular basis, thanks for giving us a glimpse into your lives.

Rich

Jacquelyn said...

OH, I'm so glad i found you! My blog is
jacquelyn-barefeet.blogspot.com

Kiera said...

Cute pictures! Audrey sure loves to sit on Matt's lap. It is cute!