“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Breakfast With Santa

Our friends had such a fun little get together for the kids to meet Santa.
.
Daddy and Sadie in their pajamas.
.
Sienna and Vienna eating together.
.
Our little family singing jingle bells waiting for our surprise visitor.
.
Not too bad compared to how a photo of the kids usually turns out.
.
Some kids just like Santa more than others I guess. Sadie was laughing but we caught her with her tongue out again. She cannot keep that thing in her mouth.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that last picture is going to make Dana and I cry!! And can I just say that we miss our babies...and their parents:) Dana says that she hates Texas!! We love you all!
Andrea

Kiera said...

Hey, that last picture is pretty funny. I hope Audrey will sit on Santa this year. That Christmas breakfast sounds fun!

Kelsey M. said...

Adorable pictures, looks like a blast! I'll give my mom a hug for ya :) and my dad is doin allright...just recovering from the latest surgery and trying not to catch pneumonia again ha. All is well! Merry Christmas!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cutest idea ever! sadie looks darling in that first picture with matt! what a happy baby!

miss you :)

Jared and Jessica said...

haha! that is a great santa picture! it will be interesting to see what nathan does!

Macdonalds said...

Classic Santa picture! How funny. Be grateful that Sienna knows "stranger danger" at such an early age. Sadie looks as sweet as ever.

jamie said...

I did! Thanks so much!! I can't believe you don't want them...yum for me :)

erica said...

Those pictures are sooooooo cute! Poor Sienna. I don't think I liked Santa until I was about 4 yaers old so I understand how she feels. You should try to get a picture of Sadie and Kyla together with their tongues sticking out. Lol. Too funny. I don't know why little kids find that so fascinating.

jamie said...

Looks like one of my pictures didn't show up on my blog. There are coupons sitting behind the pic of B!