Andrea is coming to play today and we are all so excited. We cannot wait to see Nana!
.
Pictures from playing outside yesterday. You can see Sadie's teeth in the third picture. Don't ask what Joci and Sienna were doing. I have no idea why they enjoy laying on my neighbors' driveway.

This is a picture of Sienna at dinner with Papa a few weeks ago. He ordered a corn on the cob and Sienna eyed it until he caved and gave it to her. She sucked that thing dry. Thanks again Papa for being so fun and spoiling the girls (and us).
4 comments:
I love that your girls wear hats, it is so cute!!!
sadie looks so cute in all those pictures! she is such a sweetie :)
we hope you have tons of fun with nana! i'm sure the girls are loving it!
"i miss sienna." -cole
-reni and coleslaw
is it really that warm in Texas? not fair. I want to go out in a jacket and roll around on the driveway. Maybe in 5 months. argh
Karin, I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are both so cute!!! Especially in their hats.
Post a Comment