We've been home bodies this week again. Mostly because we've had a lot to do around the house. Yesterday Joci came over to play while Tricia went to the dentist. Sienna and Joci are hilarious together and they are always super exhausted by the end of their play time which makes for great afternoon naps.
.

I used the cuddlebag to block the girls out of the kitchen so I could deep clean it.

Sienna and Joci curl up on the floor and beg for covers. They do this multiple times a day.

"Elmo, say cheese!"
.
I love Sienna in green. This is one of my new favorite outfits.
.Sienna loved having everything cleared out of the kitchen so she could dance around..

More crazy facial expressions.
6 comments:
Hahaha I love that you barricaded them out of the kitchen with the cuddle bag. Good plan. :)
sienna's hair looks so cute! do you curl it on the sides? i can't believe how long it is getting!
and i love the girl's valentine dresses...i bought the same thing for gracie for the 4th of july :)
I was thinking the same thing about Sienna's hair as the comment above me. It's long and curls out. Cute.
Have fun this weekend with your family in town.
I have to block off my kitchen daily. Fun pictures! I like Sienna's face.
It was good to hang out with you today finally. We miss hanging out with you guys! Have fun with Andrea!
Oh I love the new family portrait! Look how cute you all are! I love Sienna's new hairstyle. Do you flip her hair? Too cute :)
Post a Comment