Nana came to visit this past weekend. I did not get enough pictures of her and the girls and it makes me sad. We had such a wonderful time with Nana and we can't wait to see her again. Thanks again Andrea for everything. We love you!!
.
.
The weather was gorgeous on Saturday so we all went to the zoo.
Sadie enjoying the sun.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend! Seriously, this makes me want to go to the zoo. :)
Well let me just say that maybe it was better when your blog was private and I couldn't get in cuz I am going to kill you for putting those hideous pictures of me out there!!!!!!! Thanks again for such a great time.. I am missing all of you. Delete those pictures! SLY
Andrea
Hey, Brent and I were just talking about you guys! He wants to come work at Matts job, he saw the website and how much fun it looks! We do not open till April and we wont know if we will need anyone till then.
I have zoo passes, do you? We need to go! Let me know when your up for it...MWF are good for me?
CUTE CUTE V-day dresses! Seriously adorable. Looks like you guys have been having good times. And you gotta give me a copy of that pic with Davin. SO funny :)
Post a Comment