Four years ago today was the best day of my life and we have had many more best days since. If you know our story of how we met and how quickly we got married you would think we were nuts. However, as crazy as things may have seemed then, if you know us now you will see that we are perfect for each other. Happy Anniversary Matt! I appreciate you supporting me in anything I want to do. You always motivate me to do more than I see myself capable of doing. You are such a hard worker and support our family spiritually, emotionally and financially. I love you!! We've come such a long way in such a short time. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the best four years of my life.
February 19, 2005

Matt, I fell in love with you immediately and new that I wanted to be with you forever. This was all magnified a million times when you helped me babysit when we first started dating. I saw how good you were with children and I knew that you would be an involved dad that would look forward to spending time with your kids. What a magical day it was when Sienna was born. You instantly took on the roll of being a father and I fell in love all over again. You and Sienna have such a special relationship that a lot of girls aren't lucky enough to have with their dads. You know how close I am to my dad and why this would mean so much to me.
When Sadie was born, all the feelings were the same.
For having three crazy girls in your life, you do an amazing job at putting up with all of us and giving us all lots of your attention.
15 comments:
happy anniversary! we've totally loved matt from the beginning, too :) we hope you have a fun day planned, or at least a fun night out planned!
cole just said, "you leaving a note for karin? leave one for baby sadie, too!"
cole misses you sadie. give the girls kisses :)
Happy Anniversary! You too are adorable...such a great example to follow. :) Hope you guys have a great day!
Happy Anniversary! And many more to come:)
Happy Anniversary! You two are perfect together!!
You two are TOO cute! I love you both. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
So sweet. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! That was a sweet post! You guys look so young! Cute pictures! We are glad you guys moved to Texas! We sure love having you all around!
Awesome post! I take some credit for sending you home early from your nanny gig! :) j/k, but happy anniversary all the same!
These are the sweetest pictures, you both look so cute! I think my favorite is the oone at the end with your two girls in their matching red dresses. It is hard to get much cuter!
Happy Anniversary. You two created two beautiful girls. Here's to many, many more!
Happy Anniversary. (i honestly can't believe you've been married four years. congrats!) eric and i got married the 22. it's so convenient to have it so close to valentines day.
Happy anniversary! (yesterday.) I hope you have fun celebrating tonight.
Happy Anniversary! Its amazing what can change/happen in 4 years! :) You too do seem just perfect for each other.
That bottom picture is so cute! I love the expressions on the girls' faces.
Happy belated anniversary! :)
Post a Comment