“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Haha I worry about the same thing...but some creepo commented on my blog. Also, Ry doesn't read my blog but email is good for ideas :) ha thanks you're the best!
Oh p.s. I just re-read your comment you left about the big screen at the jazz game...and I just got it. haha wow I'm slow. But that's a good one...very funny :). Yeah ry served in the Lubbock mission. He wants to go to dallas this sept for the byu game...we're thinkin of it! I'd LOVE to visit you down there.
I just love Sadie in her hat, so adorable! I hope you are having fun with Andrea. Well, I know you are, she is awesome. Oh, and just don't post any personal info or nude photos(wink wink) and you should be fine.
Danger is what my brother went by in high school and my other brother always wanted to name a son after him, so they picked Danger. It works, it's just funny cause it's not really his name, just a nick name sort of.
8 comments:
Haha I worry about the same thing...but some creepo commented on my blog. Also, Ry doesn't read my blog but email is good for ideas :) ha thanks you're the best!
Oh p.s. I just re-read your comment you left about the big screen at the jazz game...and I just got it. haha wow I'm slow. But that's a good one...very funny :). Yeah ry served in the Lubbock mission. He wants to go to dallas this sept for the byu game...we're thinkin of it! I'd LOVE to visit you down there.
That was fast! I hope you are having fun!
How funny! What made you want to go private? I always wonder if I should.
I just love Sadie in her hat, so adorable! I hope you are having fun with Andrea. Well, I know you are, she is awesome. Oh, and just don't post any personal info or nude photos(wink wink) and you should be fine.
nude photos, em? there's a story there :)
we were a little worried when you went private, that logging on stuff always throws us off ;)
Thanks for your compliments!
Your brownies were really good...I had to sample them. We missed you, but I hope you're having a great time with family!
Danger is what my brother went by in high school and my other brother always wanted to name a son after him, so they picked Danger. It works, it's just funny cause it's not really his name, just a nick name sort of.
Post a Comment