“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Potty Training

Things have been busy here but we are having tons of fun. Sienna is potty training right now and is doing really well. We started yesterday and she stayed dry most of the day. This morning we ran to Costco and she made it home without wetting her pull up and then we went to the park and she made it home dry from there too. I ask her all the time how many hearts or butterflies are still on her pull up (they disappear when they're wet) and she says, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 8!!!" Really, there are only three but she gets so excited to tell me that they are still there. I think we're going to stay home to make it easier for her.
. The other day I ran into my bedroom really quick to put something away and when I came back I saw Sienna playing with toys. I looked all over and couldn't find Sadie. I asked Sienna where Sadie was then I heard her to my left and looked into the kitchen. She is already a pretty good climber and gets into everything.
.
Last night Matt and I babysat four kids until after 10:00. I will admit I was a little nervous having so many kids at my house so late but they all did awesome. We played for awhile and then watched Curious George. Natalie came to sit with me and her little brother Stephen wanted in too. It was so cute, they both just snuggled up to me. Brooklyn and Davin were also with us. I think we all had a great time!

These two laughing and teasing each other. We were hanging out in our PJs and undies for a good majority of the day yesterday.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

It's nice to know that we aren't the only ones you have PJ and undie days. Sadie is adorable.
Thanks again.

Kiera said...

That is a cute picture of Sadie! I can't believe she climbed up there! How funny! Well, I guess here is another week where we won't see you guys. Some day my kids will be healthy!

erica said...

I don't know if I've ever asked you this before but where did you get that marvelous, gigantic brown beanbag? I totally want one! Lol.

Those two are so cute together. It's great that they get along. How far apart in age are they again? I talked to Matt today via email and it reminded me how excited I was that I get to see y'all in a few months. :)

Macdonalds said...

Good luck with staying home, it sure makes potty training a lot easier on both of you though. Sienna is doing awesome! I'm glad you survived last night. We still have pj and undie days, probably will for a long time. (As long as I'm not the one in my undies.)haha!
I hope you had a nap today.

Kaytie Brown said...

Thanks again!! YAY for potty training :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

oh, potty training...best week of my motherhood life. seriously. so fun and exciting and just the best when they finally get it! sounds like sienna is doing great! i hope she's in real undies soon :)

sadie is beautiful. love her cute climbing on the table picture :)

Jared and Jessica said...

What cute little laughs! Sadie's pants look a little long :)

Author said...

I dont even know where to start with potty training. Ah, I guess Triton will start showing interest once he's ready. For now, he could care less. Sadie is so cute in that picture.