“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, June 30, 2008

Baseball

Here is a conversation I had with a Home Depot employee. Apparently, I am huge.
.
Employee: "So, when are you due? 5 days ago?"
Me: "Uh yeah, like in 3 weeks"
Employee: "Well, I have this picture of my wife about 5 hours before I took her to the hospital with her shirt up and you look just like her."
Me: "cool"
(My favorite) Employee: "Are you having multiple babies?"
Me: "No, just one"
Employee: "Yeah, you're pretty small." (Great Save!!)
.
What the heck? It was pretty funny. People are so stupid. I don't take offense and just laugh at what lame comments people make, but seriously- what do these idiots say to people that are bigger than me? I know I am getting pretty big but there are plenty of pregnant people out there that are much larger than me.
.
At the Rangers game. Now you know what that guy was talking about, right?

Sienna loved ball park food and dancing to all the crazy music.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! When you come out to visit you'll have to come to an Orem Owlz game!

Macdonalds said...

Wow, it's amazing what some people say out loud. I'm glad you know better than to get offended. (I mean you would have to gain like sixty pounds or something.)You look great and will be back into those size 2 jeans in no time. Glad you had a great time at the game and Sienna did too.

The Nielsons said...

Hahaha, I'm sorry, but I thought this convo with the Home Depot employee was HILARIOUS! p.s. you are so not huge!! Not even close!

Bryan and Allie said...

Only 18 more days to go---although i think you will come early! How are you feeling? I am so excited for your family to have a new addition. I can't wait to hold Sadie in a month and a half. :) Good luck with everything and keep us posted!!! :)

Sure love ya!

Kiera said...

You are not huge. I was one of those people who get a lot bigger than you! and I also got comments like " Wow how many do you have in there!" So I have been there! Last night was fun. We really enjoy hanging out with you guys. Seriously, if you need me to take Sienna when you are in labor or anything, just let me know.

erica said...

hearing the comments you and the other gals had the other day about the stupidity of people makes me kinda sad. how can people be that lame? why is it that people are afraid to comment that someone is fat but if someone is pregnant they feel they can say whatever they want? amazing. i think you look very pretty! please hold in the baby until after jamie's baby shower so i can see you :D

Rodriguez said...

you're not big at all!!I blow up like a beach whale when Im pregos.Did Sienna like the game.Aww, Im glad you guys are having fun before Sadie gets here.I wish I had some Rosas!!!

Carie Ann Wall said...

I am finally in! Cute! I love the present cake! Your getting really good. It was so much fun talking to you. We have to hang out more.