Here are some pictures from the weekend.
.

We went miniature golfing with some friends but it was ridiculous. We had a great time but couldn't help but laugh when we showed up. It was the most ghetto/pathetic attempt at a mini golf course that any of us have ever seen.
This was honestly the extent of each hole. It was inside the outlet mall. The only obstacles to over come were slight inclines surrounded with orange tape. Remember, the lights were out and it was all glow in the dark.
Sienna loves her blankets and sleeps with about 5 of them at a time. After every nap she loves to pull them all out of her crib and carry them around.
Matt had to work Saturday morning so we got together with some friends for lunch afterwards. Kiersten and Isabel rode with us but we didn't realize that Sienna and Izzy were wearing the exact same shirt until we got there. It was cute!
This is what we look like before swimming thanks to the sun block.
I'm sorry I can't figure out how to rotate the video. This is Sienna at the doctor before all heck broke loose. Oh, by the way - Sienna still has a big head. She is now in the 25-50th % for weight. That is higher than in the past but she only weighs 21 lbs 4 oz fully dressed. She is 30.5 inches tall.
7 comments:
Poor Sienna!!I feel the same way when I go to the doctors..Where do you guys go swimming?
I have always wondered about that Lunear Golf place.
Good work on the dialation process!
That is quite the golf course. At least you guys were able to get out and have fun anyway. Sienna is so cute,she's too smart for her own good. Great singing Karin!
I LOVE the video! I can't believe how well she knows her sounds. Brandon was talking to me the other day and was like, "should we be teaching Kyla her sounds... like Sienna?" I said I hadn't a clue when I should teach her that or how I should teach her that!
Wow nice golf course. How much did they pay you to golf. Ha! Who is a better golfer you or Matt?
Rich
I am glad that you changed your thought about looking attractive again.
oh goodness, every time i see that video it cracks me up! she's so smart!! i hope my little cousin (who's around the same age) is just as intelligent, haha. karin i'm so excited about sadie! hurry up and pop her out! i know you don't get a whole lot of say in that but i can't wait to see her :) i'm guessing matt already told you i can't make it to jamie's baby shower, sadly enough. have fun for me!
Post a Comment