“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Quack Quack Quack

Sienna and I got up early this morning to go feed our friends' dog. When we were done, we decided to go feed the ducks while it was still bearable outside. It was already over 80 degrees at 8 o'clock this morning.
.
If you haven't heard Sienna say, "quack, quack, quack" make sure you ask her what a duck says next time you see us.

We're still in our PJ's. I wasn't planning on being in any pictures but...

... this guy kept going right for Sienna. It didn't scare her but it sure freaked me out. There were so many ducks there handful of geese or whatever this thing is. They kept getting way too close for comfort.

Just sitting and watching.

7 comments:

jamie said...

aw was my little boy good for you?

Sharee said...

So fun! It is nice that she is at an age where she can enjoy stuff like that. What park did you go to?

Macdonalds said...

We love feeding the ducks, I wish we could take the kids together.
I'm glad you had a fun morning before it got so hot. You don't even look eight months pregnant- I think you better eat more cheese fries.

Jess said...

Looks like fun! Jacob is starting to injoy being on grass. It took him forever to be ok with the texture. I can't wait till we can go do little outings like that.

Rodriguez said...

Hey I found you!Sienna is sooo cute!Do your friends live on a golf course?WOW

jamie said...

41 days to go! I am so excited for you!

climber said...

the ducks are quacking for you in bama. come visit dang it. okay, maybe we'll come see you. ella wanted to see her sweeties and her buddy matt.