“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Here's to the Best 3 Dads Ever

Happy Father's Day everyone. These three men have changed my life so much for the better. I love them all deeply and am very grateful for everything they have done for me.
.
Dad, thank you for always being there for me. You are one of my best friends and I love you so much. You have always been such a great example to me and taught me so much over the years. I can't wait to visit so we can go play.
.

Dan, I always tell people how lucky I am to have you as a Father-in-law. I know Matt wouldn't be half the man he is without such a strong example in his life. I am so grateful to you for how you are as a husband and dad because I know Matt gets a lot of how he is from you. I love you!

Now to the best dad in the world. Matt, you change my life for the better every day. I love you more than words can explain. Nothing makes me happier than seeing you with Sienna and what a wonderful dad you are. I love how you always want to be with us and how much you miss Sienna even when we are only away from her for a couple hours. Thank you for my beautiful Sienna and Sadie on the way. I know these girls will always look up to you and consider you one of their best friends. I love you! I'm going to stop before the post gets too mushy or I start to cry.

4 comments:

Rodriguez said...

That is so awesome!Matt is a great Father.Thanks again for making the cake.Antonio thought it was so cute.Im so glad we met you guys because I think you guys are amazing.

Macdonalds said...

It truly is a blessing to have guys like that in our lives! We are lucky.

Anonymous said...

Karin,
Thanks for being a wonderful part of our family. I'm sure you spoiled Matt thoroughly on "his" day, which he deserves. You and Matt are a great team.

Dan

Kelsey M. said...

Karin! Hey, it's Kelsey! This post was so sweet. I miss you, it's been a while! Just fyi, I now officially have my own blog. Haha, it's kelseyloo.blogspot.com. It's still under construction, but there are a few posts. It will get looking better soon hopefully. Anyways, I hope all is well for you I love and miss you dearly!