Class went well tonight. Again, nothing too new was learned but she did teach us a couple more tricks. I am kind of bummed though because my teacher put the balloon pattern on my cake to show the class how - as you can see the balloons are really low and not centered very well. At least I can say I didn't do it. To make things better, as we were leaving class my teacher went to move the table and the legs collapsed making everything including my cake go flying. There was one other girl that had her cake on the table too. I was lucky and it didn't do any damage to the top of my cake. The other girl's cake was destroyed. It was so sad. I didn't mind my cake being dumped but my tips were also on the table to I don't know if I have them all. Overall, it was really fun and I like a lot of the girls that are taking the class with me.
.
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time besides the cake flying incident. I'm really glad you're taking the class...it's always great to get out and do something you love!
I think it turned out great and I could not even tell it fell. What a funny event, when you tell it, it sounds like the movies.... cakes flying. I am sure it was less exciting in real life, maybe even horrifying, as you see the cake take a dive. Anyway, I am glad you are enjoying your class - fun fun!
I'm glad your cake survived. I would be so upset after all the effort to have it destroyed by accident. Too bad when I come out you won't be up for cake decorating-I need to taste one of your cakes, I feel a little left out you know.
Karin your cakes look great!Im so excited to taste it soon
Post a Comment