“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, July 29, 2013

Pool

I told the kids we could go swimming at our pool after their lessons. I was nervous to do it without Matt especially after Tanner's scare but it was so great. Jenny is super helpful but the kids were really easy too. The girls have gotten pretty good at swimming and had so much fun. Tanner just played with his new squirt gun that was reward for him potty training and Abby chilled in the stroller.


 


 Tanner shooting "Auntie Jenny". In Hawaii they say "Auntie" instead of Miss, etc. It's so cute to hear little Mckayla shouting, "Auntie Karin!" 





Sadie loves holding her breath under water and has gotten pretty good at it.


My mom sent this huge bag and it is perfect for the pool. 


Goofball!


I checked the mail while I was there which wasn't the smartest. I didn't have the van and we had 5 packages waiting for us. Jenny refused to let me attempt this ride home. She was pretty concerned for Abby's well being so she helped me carry them home. What a great friend!! Abby loves her too and just lights up as soon as she sees her. From day one, Abby has gravitated toward Jenny. It is so cute. Abby is easy going but she doesn't try to go to anyone on her own except for me and Matt so she must really like Jenny.


Clean-up time.

No comments: