“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, July 01, 2013

Huge Balloons

The girls had so much fun blowing up balloons for Matt and Abby's birthdays that they keep asking to play with more. Sadie got her balloon so big. I don't know how these little girls blow up so many balloons nonstop because it made me so lightheaded. If they accidentally let go of their balloons, the room filled with laughter as it went crazy across the room. Finally, Sadie got hers to be as big as she wanted and had us tie it. Then it popped scaring us all so bad, leaving mine and Matt's ears ringing and Abby crying. It was so loud. I wouldn't be surprised if our neighbors thought they heard a gun shot. 




No comments: