I have been missing my MBASA friends and decided it was time to arrange a GNO with those that live in this area. I am the most out of the way so I decided to organize and plan a get together in the San Jose area. So glad I did. These women are truly amazing. I often would come home from girls' nights out disappointed or annoyed at the topic of conversation but this night was so different. These ladies uplifted me and strengthened my testimony of womanhood and motherhood. They seriously are inspirational. We had so much fun, ate so much food and laughed and laughed. It was almost an hour drive for me but so worth it. I'm already in the works of planning another because I love their company so much.
I have always loved babies and remember stealing them to hold since I was about five years old. Some things never change. I could hold them, especially ones as cute and easy as Tatum and Kate, all day, every day.
Sharee, Jodee, Katrina, (Me), Bitsy
Not pictured, Katrina's baby due next month and Jodee's twins Kate and Tatum that were at our feet in their carseats.
Loved snuggling this sweet girl throughout dinner. I'm pretty sure this is Kate but since I am saying that I am probably wrong. I have been wrong every time I guess who is who with Jodee so next time, I am going to go with the opposite of my first guess.



No comments:
Post a Comment