“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Temple Square

Matt and I love taking the kids to Temple Square each year.  This year we invited Matt's family to join us and everyone was able to come except Bryan and Allie because they were in NYC celebrating their anniversary and Dana Bean was up at school.  It was such a great night. The weather wasn't near as cold as we thought it would be and it wasn't too crowded.  We had a great time and it was so beautiful.  I loved seeing the new mall (City Creek) for the first time too. The kids loved the dancing water fountain and flames that were choreographed to music, the lights, the candy windows and of course hanging out with Nana, Papa and everyone else. 












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have loved ALL of these new and fun posts!!! Mostly I love you:)sly